Dual-band Multi-system GNSS Positioning Module
• Supports GPS, BDS, NavIC, Galileo and QZSS systems covering L1 and L5 bands
• Supports AGPS/DGPS/SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
• Built-in LNA & SAW for better sensitivity
• Integrated with dual-feed (L1&L5) antenna
• Supports Geo-Fence function
• Supports message broadcast service for NavIC*
• Ultra-low power consumption around 40 mA in dual-band tracking mode
• Supports external active antenna featured with auto-detecting and auto-switching
• Compact size: 26.7*18.5*7.0 mm
• Supported by specific firmware upgrade
GEM1205 is a high-performance dual-band (L1/L5) GNSS positioning module. It supports the global civil navigation systems, including GPS, NavIC, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS.
Embedded antennas ensure GEM1205 to work at L1 and L5 bands simultaneously to increase the number of visible satellites assisting by GPS, BDS, Galileo, and NavIC signals, which makes this module achieve high positioning accuracy and short TTFF, especially in a rough urban environment. GEM1205 supports external active antenna featured with auto-detecting and auto-switching.
With a compact body and high performance, GEM1205 is widely applied to tracking applications, like the automotive, consumer, and industrial tracking.