GNSS Positioning Module
• Versatile GNSS module supporting GPS/QZSS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS and SBAS
• Low current consumption of only 16 mA for GPS/QZSS
• Backup current of only 15 µA
• Active and passive antennas supported thanks to built-in SAW and LNA
• Supports Allystar’s free-of-charge A-GNSS service for minimal startup times
• Pin-compatible with previous generation TAU1103, TAU1105 and many mainstream GNSS modules
TAU1113 is a cost-effective low-power GNSS positioning module based on HD812X GNSS chip. It supports GPS/QZSS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS and SBAS. The module features SAW, LNA, flash memory as well as an antenna supervisor in a compact form factor.
TAU1113 is a versatile receiver that can be used with active and passive antennas, making it an excellent choice for a wide range of applications such as tracking, telematics and navigation. The fast start-up in combined with the low power consumption and the very low backup current make the TAU1113 particularly suitable for use in battery-powered devices, e.g., for asset tracking.