Dual-Band High Precision GNSS Antenna Module
- Supports GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS
- Integrates RTK technology
- With the latest low-power consumption architecture design
- Supports multi-system multi-band high precision raw data output for the third party integration
- Being the cost-effective position solution integrated with antenna
GEM1301 is a high-performance dual-band high precision GNSS positioning module with antenna built-in, which is based on the state of the art CYNOSURE III GNSS SoC chip. It supports BDS-3 signals, along with global civil navigation satellite systems, including GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS.